"This study reveals that an inhaled essential oil, when used regularly over the course of two weeks, has the ability to significantly reduce fatigue scores among women with hypothyroidism."
Dr. Jessie Hawkins, lead researcher
Register for the LIVE event
- Access to TWO LIVE sessions with Dr. Hawkins for an in-depth overview of the study and its findings
- Replay access so you can view the lessons again and again.
- Access to the research findings months before they are made public
Resource Library Membership
- View the replay in the Resource Library starting in May
- Access our entire archive of seminar and recordings
- Note: This option does not include access to the live event
In this half-day seminar you will learn:
Discover how the data were analyzed and what specific results can be expected from essential oils. Learn which symptoms of fatigue were unchanged and how the oils specifically affected energy levels.
Discover which essential oils and key chemicals were used in this study. The proprietary blend from this study is not shared, but you will have details and tools to create your own personalized formulas.