There are many things to enjoy about the winter months, but the increase in respiratory complaints is not one of them! The common cold, the flu, RSV, bronchitis–these respiratory conditions are not only inconvenient, treating them can quickly become expensive. Fortunately, there are quick and easy solutions available in the scientific literature, and in this workshop, Dr. Jessie Hawkins shows you what the science has to say about using essential oils to successfully address these conditions.
This workshop includes research conducted on both children and adults, with multiple different administration methods, including ingestion. By the end of the workshop, you will be prepared to address whatever the winter months may bring-successfully.
- Microbiology of Bacteria and Viruses in Common Respiratory Complaints
- Essential Oils as Antimicrobials
- Safety Guidelines for 1,8 Cineole-Containing Oils With Children
- Ingestion of Essential Oils
- Primary and Symptomatic Care of Respiratory Conditions
- Protocols for All Ages
- LIVE access from 9AM – 3PM, Central time
- Includes unedited replay access of the entire event
Registration includes access to the live, interactive online workshop with Dr. Hawkins, access to the event replay, and access to any workshop downloads. The event will be recorded and a full, unedited replay of the workshop will be made available for viewing after the event.
The event runs from 9AM to 3PM, CST and is made available through a live streaming service which can be accessed on both your computer and mobile device.