Countless claims exist for using herbs and essential oils in cancer care, but many of these claims are misguided at best and outright deceptive at worst. This session, taught by Dr. Jessie Hawkins, covers the herbs and essential oils that can be used safely and effectively to support a comprehensive and holistic fight against cancer.
The workshop includes an emphasis on the diversity of cancer pathology and specific interactions between botanicals and primary treatments. In addition to learning how to identify natural tools specific to your unique battle, the session also includes clinical studies on herbs, essential oils, and dietary supplements that help to reduce the side effects of conventional cancer therapies.
- Diversity of Cancer Pathology
- Interactions Between Complementary and Primary Care
- Herbs and Essential Oils for Side Effect Reduction
- Complementary Treatments for Comprehensive Cancer Strategies
- Original Research Conducted at FIW
- LIVE access from 9AM – 3PM, Central time
- Includes unedited replay access of the entire event
Registration includes access to the live, interactive online workshop with Dr. Hawkins, access to the event replay, and access to any workshop downloads. The event will be recorded and a full, unedited replay of the workshop will be made available for viewing after the event.
The event runs from 9AM to 3PM, CST and is made available through a live streaming service which can be accessed on both your computer and mobile device.