Chronic skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis can be uncomfortable and embarrassing, and are frustrating to treat. However, there are many botanicals that have been documented in scientific studies to provide lasting relief from both the discomfort and the swelling and redness. Both conditions can be alleviated successfully with botanicals, but without targeted solutions, natural options can worsen both eczema and psoriasis.
In this online workshop, Dr. Jessie Hawkins shows you how to make simple yet effective remedies that are safe for the whole family. An emphasis is placed on evidence-based solutions, backed by scientific literature, and include both herbal and essential oil based formulations.
- Eczema and Psoriasis Epidemiology
- Integrative Solutions for Skin Relief
- Herbs for Eczema and Psoriasis
- Essential Oils and Topical Inflammation
- Formulation of Products Integrating Herbs and Essential Oils
- LIVE access from 9AM – 3PM, Central time
- Includes unedited replay access of the entire event
Registration includes access to the live, interactive online workshop with Dr. Hawkins, access to the event replay, and access to any workshop downloads. The event will be recorded and a full, unedited replay of the workshop will be made available for viewing after the event.
The event runs from 9AM to 3PM, CST and is made available through a live streaming service which can be accessed on both your computer and mobile device.